As Turkish Infrastructure and PPP – one of the most active markets in the world – enters into the new post-Covid-19 era, the sector will need to build on its proven track record of success to continue the growth.
By providing the vital update on latest Infrastructure and PPP sector activities in today’s ever more demanding market and through investigation of new challenges and trends, this exclusive digital edition will smooth the path for industry leaders to recognize and discuss key priorities and action plans for the Turkish infra and PPP to follow.
- Infrastructure Investments in Turkey – Is it still worth it?
- Developing a robust pipeline for long-term financing
- Legal and regulatory implications of Covid-19 on Turkish PPP and Infrastructure Projects
- Where are the opportunities for Turkish PPPs?
- Risk and Insurance – Updates to the PPP model in times of crises
- What is keeping projects from moving forward – current projects barriers and common solutions
- EPC+F Contracts – The best procurement route for Renewable Energy Projects?
- Turkish Healthcare PPPs
- Turkish Mega Infrastructure Projects revealed
- top developers
- public officials
- top legal, financial and technical advisors
as we discuss current PPP performance in the wake of Covid-19, new measures contractors are being asked to adopt and what steps to for the industry to take in the context of the drafting goals and developing robust risk transfers solutions in future PPP procurements.
- All Standard ticket holders can sign-up for free and watch every conference session on the main stage, visit virtual sponsors’ booths in the dedicated Expo area. Pass does not include access to our dedicated 1:1 Networking area.
- All Premium ticket holders including Sponsors, VIPs and Speakers will have exclusive access to our dedicated Networking area to connect together via 1:1 live video meetings together with access to all networking breakout sessions organised throughout the event. This is in addition to all standard ticket holders benefits.