Join us on 26-27 November 2020 to hear about the latest developments in the PPP ecosystem in Turkey and raise to top developers, lenders investors and public officials. As we discuss current PPP performance in the wake of COVID-19, contractors are being asked to adopt new measures. The Infrastructure and PPP sector in Turkey Digital Forum will discuss what steps the industry should take in the context of the drafting goals and developing robust risk transfer solutions in future PPP procurrements.
The two-day conference is a must-attend event for leaders and practitioners active in Turkish infrastructure/PPP space, promising to be an inspirational day of learning, networking and sharing the latest PPP industry knowledge.
The programme will offer a set of sessions highlighting the complex issues surrounding public-private partnerships including case studies on results and experiences from the latest transport and healthcare PPP projects as well as leadership panel discussions on:
- PPP post-COVID-19 market in Turkey
- Understanding gaps in PPP contracts and update on PPP model
- The role of financial institutions in resetting PPP sector
- The impact of COVID-19 on the short-medium-term lending market
- Legal and regulatory implications of COVID-19 on Turkish PPP and infrastructure sector
- Crisis impact on specific sectors (health, road, airport, utilities, ports, rail)
- Project bankability vs. new pandemic insurance costs
- Next round of PPPs
For the past 8 years, our physical events were bringing up to 200 high profile PPP experts looking to do business and discuss investment opportunties across various PPP sectors. In 2020, however, we were all about bringing a broader audience wherever they are. By going digital, reaching new peers worldwide has never been easier and we hope the event will create fantastic networking opportunities. We look forward to seeing our usual attendees and we will be also looking forward to welcoming newcomers.
For sponsorship and audience acquisition, please contact: Emine Acar l firstname.lastname@example.org